Acne diet is very important in maintaining an acne-free skin and nose. Certain foods can trigger the production of Hormones and oil, while others can promote good health. Avoiding these foods may help improve symptoms of acne and help prevent breakouts.
Avoid food to keep fit your skin
According to the American Diabetes Association, the following are an example of foods with high GIs:
- Slices of bread, especially white bread and bagels
- Sweetened breakfast cereals, such as those with corn flakes, puffed rice, and bran flakes
- Instant cereals, such as oatmeal and grits
- Some fruits and vegetables, including melons, pineapples, and potatoes
- Enriched pasta such as rich-based pasta
- Short grain white rice
- Snack foods such as pretzels, rice cakes, and popcorn
Take a few items (foods & fruits) to keep fit your skin
Here are some items that can help clear up acne on the nose and help to keep fit your skin.
1.Nettles: This is called Tea. This tea can improve nose skin complexion and detoxify the body. It also has high levels of antioxidants that counteract the effects of free radicals that can damage the tissues and cells of the body.
2. Peppermint: Peppermint is known for its calming ability. It also aids digestion and relieves stress. It is also good for the skin since it helps calm irritation and reduces inflammation.
3. Beetroot: Beetroot has nose skin clearing qualities that reduce acne inflammation. The roots are rich vitamin A, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium and Vitamin E. When combined those nutrients can speed up the healing process and cleans the toxin out of the body and clean nose.
4. Watercress: Watercress leaves are full of antioxidants and minerals that are essentials in nursing the skin and flushing out any impurities. It is rich in Potassium and carotene.
5. Tofu: Tofu is a great source of protein; its soft omelet like texture is made from soybeans that are packed with minerals like calcium, iron and healthy fats. These healing properties make a good combination for anyone suffering from acne. It is also an antioxidant that helps cleanse the body.
6. Dark Berries: Dark berries are rich sources of fiber and antioxidants that can help regulate insulin production. These berries are good for clearing up acne-prone skin on the nose.
7. Nuts: Nuts are healthy snacks and the selenium in them helps to increase the production of white blood cells which in turn can help fight bacteria in the body and strengthen the immune system. Nuts are rich in Vitamin E, Calcium, potassium and magnesium which are good for overall nose skin health
8. Brown Rice: Studies have shown that high blood sugar level is linked to nose acne.
9. Legumes: Legumes are good for healing nose acne as they contain protein.
10. Avocado: Avocado is a rich source of Vitamin-E which can boost nose skin health and clarity.
11. Tomatoes, Artichoke, Burdock: These fruits are increasing nose skin health and clarity.
Clear Skin of Five foods
Here are five foods that can help clear up acne.
1.Pomegranates: Pomegranates are also high flavonoids, which have excellent anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it ideal for people who suffer from acne, or other skin condition. Needless to say, pomegranates are one of the best foods for blackhead removal.
2. Eat fish for smooth, clear skin: Fish is high in protein-packed with Vitamin E, Zinc and contains Omega 3, which acts as an internal moisturizer for your nose skin and prevents spots and acne breakouts. This Combination helps the skin repair itself and keeps it supple and glowing and opens up pores.
3. Sweet potatoes for balanced and nourished skin: Like fish, have many significant to potatoes.
4. Green tea is an amazing antioxidant: It cleanses and hydrates the skin and opens the pores, and as block pores can cause spot, it is a perfect blackhead treatment too.
5. Cucumber for nourishing and hydrating skin: Cucumber is very high in water also contains Vitamin K and C, both of which are very good for the nose skin acne and blackheads.
Acne diet may play a role in the development of acne. While there is currently no cure of acne, the range of effective treatment includes prescription medications and over the range gels and creams. Lifestyle changes can also help to reduce symptoms and prevent breakouts.